Bed and Breakfast
Come and join us in a tranquil setting. Your hosts Barbara & Ian Candy take pleasure in hosting guests from our native New Zealand and from all over the world.
We take pride in our eco friendly environment. Our Bed and Breakfast is set in subtropical gardens, surrounded in 300 acres of dairy/beef farmland plus a joining native forest.
Location We are located 30 minutes from Paihia, 20 minutes from Kerikeri, 10 minutes from Bay of Islands airport.
Attractions Adventure Puketi guided rain forest walks
- Wine tours
- Game fishing
- Art and crafts
- Garden tours
Ask about our seasonal Specials.
Not recommended for children or pets.
1st May – 1st October
1st October – 31st April
* Based on two people.
- Self contained unit, consisting of lounge/queen bedroom, share twin bedroom, bathroom, and kitchenette/fridge
- In house queen bedroom
- Private bathroom
- Guest games room/lounge
- luxury toiletries and robes
- Full continental breakfast, with assorted teas and local coffee and freshly squeezed juice
- Fresh organic seasonal fruit
- Assistance with bookings tours / on going accommodation
- Dinners by arrangement. Main, dessert and complementary wine.
Cost $60 per person
- General knowledge surrounding area
- Swimming pool
- Heat Pump
- Electric Blankets